Thursday, November 3, 2011

A New Park for Dallin

Today we had some friends call and invite us for a park day--and it was at a new park!

Okay, so maybe it wasn't exactly a new park, but it was one we'd never been to before.

I was so glad my friend called.  It was chilly in our house this morning, and I had spent the bulk of it snuggled up with little man watching Netflix and dozing.  Not exactly the model of productivity...

It turns out, it was a lovely day outside; the sun was shining, the leaves were gorgeous colors, and we had a fun time with our picnic lunches.






Making sand angels, of course.



I wondered if he was going to make it all the way up the tire dragon.  He was pretty proud of himself!



Gotta love these cute little guys!

After polishing off our lunches we went on a bit of a hike.



We've got our walking sticks--we're good to go!



It was a great way to spend a couple of hours; fun with friends, sunshine, and autumn leaves!

I guess that next episode of Power Rangers will just have to wait for another day.

No comments: