I think one of our funniest moments of the holidays occurred when the big man himself made an appearance at our church Christmas party. Of course, the children all lined up to talk to Santa and be handed a candy cane for their bravery.
Dallin, being all of two, kind of hung out beside the line, up near the front, arms outstretched for the candy cane goodness. He finally was given a turn, and Santa said,
"I know who this is. This is Dallin! Have you been a good boy this year?"
Dallin hung his head, and started to slump off.
Santa quickly called him back and gave him a candy cane, probably for his honesty!
That Santa. He's a sly one! He knows all about two-year-olds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it! My nephew, who is five, was asked during the holidays by an older lady at the store if he'd been a good boy. He told her, no, very matter-of-factly, and sauntered off. My sister told the stunned lady, "Well, at least he's honest!"
Post a Comment