We start things off with May Day--the first day of May. I remember dancing around the maypole with all the other Brownies in my troop. Man, that's an old memory. Where did that come from?
Moving on, we know about Mother's Day. Well actually, here in England, Mothering Sunday was some time ago...but I'm certainly up for another round!
And then, to finish the month off, there's Memorial Day, a special one for us military folks.
I'm even planning tacos with the works for dinner tonight in celebration of Cinco de Mayo.
But I was totally unaware that yesterday was Star Wars Day. Until my children came home from school, that is.
It took a little explaining on their part, but I eventually got it. You see, yesterday was May 4th.
Star Wars Day--"May the 4th be with you."
It's so nice to know that the schools are doing their best by my kids...
And in honor of those kids, I'll leave you with one of our favorite Star Wars internet finds ever.


2 comments:
haha - I'm just geeky enough have already known the May the Fourth thing... sad but true :)
That's a great poster!
Post a Comment