Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Side Note

So, some of you may have noticed that I kinda dropped off the radar after our big Spring Break Scotland extravaganza in April.

Or maybe you didn't.

Either way, much has happened in our lives, and I have many photos and fun stuff to share.  It's just this intercontinental moving thing.  It's cool, but it's also a drag.  It takes forever, and then it messes with your brain, your family, your life, and your belongings.  But, now kids are back in school, there are no natural disasters on the horizon (fingers crossed!), and I have no excuse, except the overwhelming thought of looking back over four months of photos and trying to recapture all the fun, excitement and drama of life at our house.

But I'm going to try.

I've got posts in the works, so hang in there, and please be patient with this tired momma.

In other words, go back to your normal lives and forget I said anything.

I feel better now.

Thanks.

No comments: