Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ahhh, summer...

We've been waiting months for it.

Counting down the days.

And it's here!!

Summer Break--no school, no homework, no getting up early.

And we're living it up, man.  We're staying up late, sleeping in, watching movies in the basement while sucking down popsicles, hanging at the pool, playing video games until our eyes bug--you know, the usual.

I know some mothers are very structured with their children during the summer.  I am not one of those mothers.  It just doesn't work for me.

I am Way. Too. Lazy.  for that sort of thing.  Just to prove how lazy I am, school's been out for two weeks, and I'm only now getting to this post.  Yeah, that kind of lazy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a stack of library books calling my name.


2 comments:

Kirsty*Howard*Harvey*Layla*Miles said...

Sounds like bliss. Enjoy!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

it is refreshing to hear this confesion, because I am also relaxed during the summer. We have to be so strict the rest of the year--I need a break as well! :) Enjoy those books!