Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Yummy Revelation

For tonight's dinnertime we decided to celebrate Waffle Wednesday!

Okay, so it's not an actual holiday--but we may have to re-celebrate it next Wednesday, because it was just that popular.  I made regular waffles, chocolate chip waffles, waffles with whipped cream and strawberries, and on a whim, I decided to throw in some of these babies...


Oh, my heavens.  They have forever changed the way I perceive waffle-consumption.  I don't think I could eat a regular, plain old waffle ever again.  Why have I never thought of this before?  This is not rocket science!

I still ate the strawberries and whipped cream on the side, but man, oh man, biting into a fluffy waffle and finding a little bit of bacon-y goodness inside--totally rocked my world.

It doesn't take much, I guess.



ps--this is not a paid endorsement.  Hormel doesn't know me--I just love bacon.  sigh.

2 comments:

Kris10 said...

Love it! I will have to try it sometime soon!

Heather said...

Yum-my!