Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hello Everyone!

All right. I've done it now. I've joined the blogging community; the jury's still out on whether that's a good thing. I hope that this will enable me to keep friends and family updated with our family events both big and small, but I'm afraid that it's going to end up being just 'one more thing' on my ever-growing list of things to do! Don't worry if you don't see a posting for a while--it probably means that I got swallowed by the laundry monster again... Take care all, and drop us a line if you come across this little attempt!

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you've joined the group!!!! It's soooo much easier to keep in touch and see what people are doing this way. Cute new little one:) You'll have to post lots of pictures! It took me at least 2 days to realize you posted on my blog and it wasn't HeatherJ :) oy, I need to pay attention!

Heather O. said...

Welcome to the dark side. BWahahahahahaha!!