Then it was on to Albuquerque where we took in the aquarium (quite respectable for being in the middle of the desert!) and the zoo. Those two made for a very full day, and we didn't get home until quite late. Everyone was tired, and probably ready to head back to school on Monday. I think they got lucky--I could have made them clean their rooms!
Some highlights:
J telling S that the view of the Mesa Verde mountains would make a great painting for him to do.
Boy A belting out "The Hills are Alive..." as we drove down and down and down the mountains.
Girl A doing belly flops into the hotel pool.
Watching two horses meander down the middle of the right lane of the highway--I hope they made it home okay, 'cause that's not something you see everyday.
L sleeping in all four states at Four Corners.
Finding a hotel room in Cortez, CO big enough for our entire family!
and last,
Some major family togetherness and memories.
I hope the kids think it was fun--I sure did.


3 comments:
Well hello there!!! It's great to hear from you Heather! And I love the picture. How's the baby? And New Mexico? Your spring break sounds wonderful. I'm so glad you started blogging. But be careful, it's addicting. :}
Hi Heather! Yeah! We've been wondering what you guys are up to! Good to see I have a place to come and see what's up. Have Don send Daron your email address as I don't have your current one.
Hi Heather!! Glad to see you here! Now we can check up on you guys and see what you're up to! If you still have my email, send me your updated one. If not, have Don send it to Daron. Thanks!!
Post a Comment