Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hope this puts you in the holiday mood!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

4 comments:

Prior Family said...

Heather,

I am laughing because I just re-did my blog, was so proud of myself, and decided to start looking at other people's blogs only to see that you and I choose the exact same blog design. We must live by each other and hang out. Have a good one, and oh by the way, I love the elves. Diana

TisforTonya said...

gotta love the elves :) I can't decide if this is creepier than the one my parents sent last year of them dancing and doing flips... hmmm... nope, my parents was creepier, yours is just cute :)

littlest said...

heather--i am in need of your address....

Heather said...

Hey, I don't have your current email address, so wanted to let you know to check out our new blog! www.peaceandplentyhereabide.blogspot.com