Monday, February 9, 2009

The Face of Frustration

Once upon a time there was a little boy who got stuck on a mini-trampoline while playing in his backyard on a lovely, warm winter day.
"Get Me Down!", he said.
"Please?"
"Pretty Please?"


Along came the slightly exasperated Queen, who, after taking some quick photos of his frustration, rescued the brave young boy from his dangerous and lofty perch.
And they both lived happily ever after, at least until he climbed back up and got stuck. Again.

5 comments:

matt and michelle ray said...

Love it! And love the haircut!

TisforTonya said...

hmmm... I'm just wondering how high a perch I'd need for my kids to get "stuck" on... because sometimes...

Heather B said...

Michelle- I was totally cracking up about your comment, because my poor boy has never had a haircut in his life! There's not enough there to even need a comb... Maybe someday! :) Take care, and enjoy those beautiful kiddos.

matt and michelle ray said...

Oh, that is too funny! It looks like he got the always handy military shave! What a cute little baldy!

lrwardell said...

I love this entry Heather. What an adorable little boy. I sure do miss you girl. You must join Facebook so we can keep in better touch. Love you much. - Lynn