My sweet DH noticed something last night. There's a hole in our house.
Not the "Call Maintenance, NOW!" kind of hole, but an emotional one. We miss our Elder, and we're all feeling it. And it's only been 34 hours... Yikes.
Now, we are sure he is where he is supposed to be, doing what he's supposed to do, so we'll all be fine. And we are equally sure that he is going to have wonderful growing experiences, and will come back to us a stronger and more confident version of himself. But can I tell you, I hate only setting the table for 7?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Heather!!! You really are a wonderwoman. As much as I want my son to serve a mission, I'm just not sure how I can do it.
And your comment was hilarious. Best line of the movie.
Heather, I can't believe he is on a mission and that you guys are old enough to have a missionary out!! We wish him and you dear ol' parents the best.
Kim Crump
Post a Comment