Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Goulash Anyone?

The other day I got a note from my sweet sister asking me to post the goulash recipe. Many thanks to Pioneer Woman and the many great cooks out there who contribute to the Tasty Kitchen section of her blog.

It's a great site, and if you're looking for some yummy recipes, check it out! Just be careful with those green peppers...unless you're into torturing your family like I am!!

1 comment:

TisforTonya said...

I had to catch up you've been on such a blogging roll lately - sorry no suggestion on a hand can-opener... ours has been around since my college days but since I use the electric in the kitchen it is down packed away with the 72 hour kits... and I'm WAY too lazy to find it right now :)

I was afraid you'd given in and were planning goulash for Thanksgiving dinner... you haven't been out of the US that long!