Friday, August 6, 2010

High Scores

It was my turn to be in Josh's bedroom tonight, tucking him in and spending a few minutes with him at the end of the day.  Dad and I alternate nights so that I can also be in Abby's room for a few minutes.  For a while there it was getting to be a long evening, with everyone wanting "a minute" with Mom. 

Tonight Josh and I were talking about our day trip planned for tomorrow--what time we needed to leave, where we were going, etc.  He's my early riser, so I jokingly told him that we needed to leave by 9:00 am, so he'd better be on the ball in the morning.  He told me that he had actually slept in until 7:00 am this morning, something that was news to me, as I didn't even get out of bed until 7:45.  Ahh, summer.

He sounded a little shocked at how late he slept today.  In fact, he said:

"That's pretty much my high score on late."

How cute is that? 

Though maybe we need to cut back a bit on his video game/Wii time?

No comments: