Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Finally Here!!

Oh yes, the day we love and dread all at the same time--the first day of school is finally here! 

There was pop-tart eating...

...trouser adjusting...

...group photo taking...

..new shoe modeling...

...good-bye waving...

...and onto-the-bus-shuffling.

Here in the UK, our kids ride in style--


And away they go!

See you in nine hours--now it's just me and the little man.

I sense some milk and chocolate chip cookies on the horizon...and yes, I'll share!

3 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Everyone looks fantastic! Did you have luck in Bury with the shoe situation?

TisforTonya said...

whoo-hoo... wish we weren't separated by so much ocean, I could use some milk and cookies. hmmm... I'll make do with graham crackers

and I love A's shoes :)

Prior Family said...

I think poor little Abby is doomed to be the short one in the group. I can't believe how much everyone has grown up in the last year. Hope you are enjoying England.