Sunday, October 2, 2011

What a Weekend

I am so lucky.

I belong to the greatest church on the planet.

I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and this weekend I learned just a little bit more about what that means.

I learned that God loves me.  That He knows me.  That He is aware of me.  The supreme Creator of the universe cares about little old me.

I learned that I need to love more, serve more, and be more patient with others and with myself.

I learned that no matter how well I think I'm living the gospel and keeping the commandments, there's so much more I can be doing to be a better person.

I learned that I love the leaders of my church and their timely messages.

I learned that I still have a lot to learn about being a true disciple of Jesus Christ.

I also learned that He loves me for trying.

What a great weekend.

If you'd like to see what I saw and hear what I heard, click HERE.  It'll change your life.

I promise.

1 comment:

Prior Family said...

Love the new picture and I agree with you. Conference is always a welcomed weekend. Hope things are going well for your family.