
It's hard to believe, but Elder Bugg is at the halfway point in his time at the Missionary Training Center. He has had some amazing experiences, and is growing and maturing every day. We love his letters and emails, and are so happy for him. The time is flying; I guess it helps when you have a bunch more at home to keep you hopping! Just thought I should give a shout-out to our oldest! We do have an email address for him. If you want it, just leave a comment with your email address, and I'll forward it along.
Thanks everyone for your support and prayers; we're proud of our Elder!


2 comments:
Man he has gotten big! He is a man now. Where will he be serving?
Hi Heather, It was good to hear from you. I can't believe Spencer is going to Bulgaria. We wish him all the best. We hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment