Don't even think about it! It's not gonna happen! Even if you really want me to, I won't do it. Never. No way, no how.
What, do you ask, won't I do?
It's simple really.
I will not leave my house from the hours of 6:30 to 8:00 am on Monday, 6 April 2009.
What has brought on this temporary fit of agoraphobia?! Not to worry. It's just that my oldest son is about to leave the Missionary Training Center in Utah, headed for the faraway land of Bulgaria for the next 22 months, and he gets to call me from the airport. Yep, you guessed it. On Monday.
So, don't even think about calling me, tying up my precious phone line. I will be zealously watching my caller ID!
That's all for now. Thanks for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yay!!! and no need to feel bad about it - NOTHING can be that important prior to 8 a.m. on a Monday... seriously... release time seminary is actually starting to grow on me...
Post a Comment