Monday, November 8, 2010

It's Autumn Time

Autumn has been glorious here, and now that we are reaching the tail end of it, I've been looking back over our photos and realizing (yet again) that we truly live in a beautiful place.

Here are some photos from our neighborhood:



This little fella was tucked tightly into my wipers when I came out of the house to leave for church a couple of weeks ago.  He fluttered and danced in the wind for at least two days of driving at high speed before finally lettting go.  I'm sure there's a metaphor there, but I'm feeling too lazy to elaborate!

Hmm...maybe that's the metaphor...

This is the road close to the church we attend.  I wish I had taken my camera to church with me this autumn; we have some beautiful trees and foliage there.  Rats.

And here are some photos with a boy who truly loves life, leaves, and all things outdoors (except spiderwebs)...

We love autumn!!

1 comment:

Kris10 said...

Gorgeous colors! What a blessing to have such beauty all around you.