Josh came home from school yesterday with a folder bursting with papers. Apparently, it was "clean out before the Thanksgiving holiday" day in his class, so I was drowning in penmanship papers and old worksheets.
Two pages did catch my eye--a story Josh had written about a little carrot named Colin.
Enjoy.
I think my boy has a firm grip on life--sometimes, problems just don't get fixed. At least, not in two pages!
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
hilarious... not destined to be a sit-com writer, but hilarious :)
your word verifier says Padish... apparently it thinks there should be another character who fixes it all. Pa Radish?
Sooooo cute. I love reading the things my kids come up with. One of those parenting perks.
you know... if you up and stop blogging you're going to have do something drastic so we can stay in touch... like facebook!?!?!!!!!
Post a Comment