I hope everyone enjoyed their respective pi/pie days
yesterday; I know we sure did.
I didn't get a picture of the huge chicken pot pie I made for dinner, and it didn't survive the carnage of the meal itself...sorry.
But we also made sure to celebrate with a dutch apple, a chocolate cream, and of course, a homemade cherry pie.
Isn't it lovely? I must confess, I get a little vain with my pies.
Dallin waits patiently for the pies to be cut...
Here Logan takes on his favorite--the dutch apple. He took a homemade one to school, and I was out of time to make another, so we opted for the frozen variety. It was fair, but not fab.
Josh does his best to get every bit off his plate!
Adam looks willing to do his share--but maybe
there's an overload of chocolate?
Ahhhh. Let the coma begin.
Who says pie is only for Thanksgiving? Not us!
Happy Pi Day, everyone!


2 comments:
I really need to remember to come to your house to visit spontaneously on March 14 of every year. :) Miss you guys around here. :( we need to get together.
oh, and now mine is looking worse and worse... I should really put a picture up someday of a successful cooking venture - just so everyone can stop having such pity for my children and husband.
Post a Comment