My children were thrilled.
This past weekend brought sunny skies and warm temperatures (finally!), so what better way to spend a Saturday than doing yardwork? Especially when I get to step back and take the photos.
But wait, you say. Aren't there a couple of kids missing from these pictures?
While three of our children were slaving outside, Dallin was enjoying his favorite pastime; playing with toys in the bathroom sink. He does it for hours.
I'm totally not kidding.
Spencer had the good fortune of attending a class on the local base, and Logan? Well, Logan was upstairs, doing what Logan does best...
Now to be fair, I had put him to work earlier vacuuming the kitchen and the stairs, but still!
End result: a tidy yard, front and back, a Dallin with a wet shirt, and a happy Logan.
Sounds good to me!


2 comments:
I know, I know... so much cuteness and industry to comment on but my thoughts are focused on the little turtle stool... ah, good memories of little kids standing on Mr. Turtle to brush their teeth. luckily not to play in the water for hours though... although now that I think about it - if only we could entertain them so easily!
Hours in front of the bathroom sink, don't you know good mothers put their kids in front of the Tv?! I love that he can be entertained with toys and water :)
Post a Comment