Friday, September 26, 2008

More Morning Musings

Something else occurred to me this morning as we were driving through the dark:

  • I have a low tolerance for music by Linkin Park at that hour of the day. One, maybe two songs. Period. Then shuffle on to something a little more peaceful. Please.
  • It is much easier to stay awake on that drive if I have showered beforehand.
  • When the baby fusses as I walk out the door, I can smile, and know that Dad has it all under control.

Have a great day everyone, and here's to sleeping in on Saturdays! Woohoo!

3 comments:

TisforTonya said...

this all starts for me next year... I'd been dreading it for years - and then I remembered "oh yeah, we moved to UTAH..." that might be a good thing since my early morning walking partners used to laugh at me because I was frequently still asleep the first mile! (I say "used to" not because I now wake up better - but because I gave up walking - oops)

matt and michelle ray said...

Amen to sleeping in on Saturdays! Doesn't it always seem like that's the one morning the baby wakes up early, the phone rings, you wake up and can't get back to sleep... oh well, it's nice to try!

Heather B said...

Michelle,
Wouldn't you know, the baby DID wake up early, and someone showed up at the door--all by 7:30 am! I guess even that's an improvement to 5:15!! Maybe next weekend... sigh.