I decided today to upload my photo for my profile. At long last. Of course, then I quickly decided to upload my alter-ego instead. You can see her over there on the right. Go on. Take a look. I'll wait.
I always loved her as a girl. My older sister and I would pretend we were her. We deflected bullets with our fancy bracelets, lassoed criminals with our golden ropes, and then took off in our invisible jet. Ah, to be young. Or maybe we were not so young...
Now as a mother of six, I feel like I could really use some evil and danger-deflecting bracelets to protect my children, and what mom hasn't secretly wished for some truth-inducing lasso rope for a child every now and then. If only I could remember where I parked that dang invisible jet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
In all probability you ARE her. You have six children...enough said.
oooh, I could REALLY use all of her gadgets... my alter ego doesn't have any super powers unfortunately... of course, right now I think I'm feeling more like the Plastic Woman (married to plastic man) and less like Wonder Woman ;)
She is a wonder woman. And even though she doesn't wear the outfit, there is a certain resemblance to Linda Carter (except that I'd take her over Linda any time).
Ha ha...I used to have Wonder Woman underoos. (Did I just confess that?) and I loved them. I'd wear them OVER my pajamas.
I guess that's actually spelled Lynda Carter, rather than Linda. I stand by my statement.
Post a Comment