So, a quick question...
When is a sleepover not a sleepover?
When is a sleepover not a sleepover?
They certainly look asleep to me.
I guess when teenaged boys are involved, the terminology changes.
So does the food consumption.
Behold, the carnage...
The final tally:
12 cans of soda
2 liters of Mountain Dew
3 large pizzas
1 box of Twinkies
1/2 pan of triple layer brownies
2-3 bags of chips
Can I have their metabolisms, please?
I can feel my arteries snapping shut as I sit here
listing all the junk they ate.
listing all the junk they ate.
ew.
I made sure I woke these sleeping handsomes up
for a (somewhat) decent breakfast:
for a (somewhat) decent breakfast:
8 slices of bacon
2 quarts of orange juice
12 slices of french toast
And then they went back for leftover pizza.
You're killing me, guys.


1 comment:
from his facebook blurb on the "all nighter" I was expecting a study session that kept him up all night or something along those lines...
yeah - figure out a way to bottle teenage metabolism and you'll be a millionaire!
Post a Comment