Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Flower Update

Abby wanted me to update you on the spring flower situation here...just in case my rousing cheer for our little flowers a couple of weeks ago had left any of you on pins and needles.

yeah, right.

But, I try to be a good momma, so here's the latest daffodil update.

Three weeks ago...



And now...



Aren't they darling?! And prolific! The little boogers are everywhere. And I love it. The winter coats are making their way back to the wardrobe, and the light jackets are out. Hallelujah.

Here are a couple more photos, just in case those two didn't fill your "cute quota" for the day.

Here's Josh trying to help a little tired one rest on its neighbor...



I don't think it helped. Kind of makes me think about getting my children out of bed in the morning--"You can get me up, but you can't make me happy about it!"

That's what this flower seems to be saying to me.


"Please," he gasps, "Go on without me! I'm just too tired!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Last year at this time I blogged about the daffodils too! (And then about the tulips and bluebells in April and May, respectively.) It's such a beautiful time here, isn't it?!