*Spring is closer than ever.
*The sun is shining--really shining.
*My cough is almost gone.
*The sun is shining. Yeah, I know. I mentioned that already.
*The snow and ice from last week are gone.
*Adam's oral surgery went well. No more wisdom teeth in that head.
*Little daffodil shoots are working their way up everywhere you turn.
*My husband has a steady job with a reliable paycheck.
*I haven't had to run the heat nearly as much today.
*When the two-year-old had a tummy ache, a couple of burps did the trick. hallelujah.
*My kids seem to be turning in all of their school work. Walk in my shoes--then you'll understand.
*And did I mention, the sun is actually SHINING today?!!
That's a big deal to this desert dweller. Too many days of gray in a row just isn't healthy.
Really.
Belieeeeve me.
So, on to spring, and flowers, and sunshine, and Easter. I'm sure there will still be some gray, some snow, and some rain. But today, the sun is shining, and life is good.
Go, Little Flowers! Go!


1 comment:
I just found your blog. This is Cathy Rick's daughter. How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment