Last week was spring break for the kids, and man, did we take advantage of their time off!
We decided to haul them all across the channel to Germany to spend a few days, and we had a wonderful time. Even though Dallin was slightly under the weather, we did our best, and saw some amazing and beautiful sights.
Once I wade through the hundreds of photos (no kidding!) I took, I'll do some more posting. But I just wanted to celebrate the fact that we made it through our first trip to the continent safe and sound.
And we only got one parking ticket.
And did you know that the German police are very polite?
More later.
Holy Moley, it was good to sleep in my own bed last night, but I'm dreading the mountain of laundry that waits, lurking, like a dragon that must be slain...
But, OH what a trip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a tease! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!
I have a similar dragonesque laundry pile... but no globe trotting wonderful excuses for it... I've begun to think of it as floor decor.
Post a Comment