Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No more pencils! No more books!

The last day of school happened to also be a work picnic for Dad. Awesome! And I mean that in a good way.

We managed to pick up all interested parties from their respective schools, and then we got to hang out at the park for a bit. There was plenty of food, cold drinks, a bouncy house, and a playground. What more do you need?

So, bring on summer! We are ready!






2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

your word verifier says activ - which is apparently what you're going for... good for you - today is so hot I'm dreading the trip to the doctor's office and hoping that the car will not get TOO hot in the parking lot :)

Unknown said...

I just happened by your blog this morning and had to say that first picture especially is precious!

My son's out of school but he was really in the Summer bring it on, camp!

LOL! And these pictures really are summer to me :)

Tracy