Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He's Home!

Yesterday we took the kids out of school, fueled the big van, and braved rush-hour London traffic.

It was all for a very good reason.


How on Earth can two years go by so quickly?!

And yet, here he is!

We all missed him; Bulgaria's loss is definitely our gain!


Welcome home Spencer!

10 comments:

Kris10 said...

YAY! That is so wonderful! Congratulations!

TisforTonya said...

These past two years have flown for ME certainly - but for you? he looks good!!! Yay for having him home :)

angela said...

Yay!! I'm so glad that he made it home safely. He is such a great looking young man!

Catrina said...

Yay! Glad he's home!!

matt and michelle ray said...

yay! that did go by quickly!

Unknown said...

I bet you guys are so happy! Enjoy having everyone together!!

Prior Family said...

Welcome back Spencer!!! Isn't it amazing how quickly two years can go by? What a blessing it must be to have him back. I can't believe that you are now the mother of a return missionary. We miss you guys.

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

So excited for the whole family. Enjoy your time...and guess what--I was so excited about seeing you guys on Sunday that I forgot-we won't be there! Going to be in Scotland for a wedding! :) Bummer. :(

Heather said...

Two years already?? Wow! Welcome back, Spencer!! I can't imagine how wonderful it must have been to have your son come home to you. Mine is only two and I'm already teary-eyed thinking about it...

The Woolsey's said...

Welcome home Spencer!