Adding to the December madness--Adam's 18th birthday came around the weekend before our move.
Yeah, that means I have two adult children. Yipes.
With my mediocre cake decorating abilities, this was the best I could do for a piano/music cake. Let's just accept it and move on to the singing and blowing please.
Well done!
We love cake!!
Abby made a card reflecting Adam's crazy Guitar Hero skillz. The boy, um, I mean, young man is insane on that game.
Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about. We'll see if those get "lost in the move" and end up in my glove compartment...
I think it was a good night, and we're so glad he's in our family. Even if he does make me feel old.
Happy Birthday Adam!


1 comment:
adult children... I'm pretty sure I'm not prepared for that phase of life... talk to me again about that in two years...
and reading your Science Museum post has me all excited about going to my Children's Museum Bored meeting today... okay, not excited enough to actually spell it right... but the seed of motivation is there... maybe enough for me to actually shower?
Post a Comment