Oh yeah. It all gets complicated now. The baby is officially walking. He began at 10 1/2 months, much earlier than any of our others, probably due to all of the taller walking people he's surrounded by. Does this indicate a competitive streak, or just an early penchant for mischief? Either way, heaven help us.
ps--I'm trying to figure out if I can upload video of the funny staggering steps, but until tech support gets home from his first marching band competition, I'm pretty clueless. Go Wildcats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ohh... yay...
Actually, that's exciting - I just also remember the other fun stuff that went along with walking... namely getting into all sorts of new things... and climbing, always the climbing...
oh my goodness....you're in for it! Ha ha...just kidding. I just have to rub it in while mine is still a crawler. I give him three weeks.
Post a Comment