Monday, October 20, 2008

AACK! I've been tagged!

My friend Michelle tagged me the other day, so here goes.

My Lucky Sevens

SEVEN things I want to do before I die:
1. Kiss my husband at the base of the Eiffel tower.
2. Have a bagel with him in Quebec City.
3. Lose all that accumulated 6 baby weight...
4. Visit the Statue of Liberty.
5. See my grandchildren happily married in an LDS temple.
6. Learn portuguese.
7. Finish those blasted cross stitch projects that have been lurking in my closet for over 10 years now. Let it go, Heather. Let it go.

SEVEN things I do now:
1. Change diapers. Ad infinitum.
2. Bake a mean loaf of bread.
3. Laundry. And more laundry. Every day.
4. DRIVE!
5. Sing, passably well.
6. Grocery shop.
7. Read, though my attention span calls for mostly short stories at this point of my life.

SEVEN things I can't do (that I wish I could):
1. Play piano.
2. Beat my son at chess. You know who you are, son.
3. A handstand.
4. Understand the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament. I'm sure it's lovely, but I just don't get it!
5. Run without passing out.
6. Sing opera.
7. Remember anything important.

SEVEN things that attracted me to my husband:
1. His cool car--leather upholstery, baby.
2. Those dark brown eyes.
3. His cheerful, happy demeanor.
4. Great hugs.
5. He's a righteous, worthy, honorable priesthood holder.
6. Very soft lips--too much info? sorry
7. The way he looked at me. He still does. He's a catch.

SEVEN things I say most often:
1. Get UP!
2. Did you flush? And wash your hands?
3. What time do I pick you up?
4. Yes. Bulgaria!
5. I love you. Have a good day!
6. You pooped AGAIN!?
7. What should I make for dinner?

SEVEN celebrities I admire:
1. Jeff Holland
2. My husband--he acted in an LDS church movie
3. Hugh Laurie--he doesn't take himself seriously at all
4. Bear, from Bear in the Big Blue House--he's always calm in the midst of the juvenile chaos around him. Maybe someday I can be that.
5. John Bytheway--he can really connect with teens
6. Han Solo--what can I say? He's a hottie.
7. Supernanny. 'nuff said

SEVEN favorite foods: Only seven?
1. Reese's peanut butter cups.
2. Olive Garden salad and breadsticks.
3. blueberries from Bush Neck farm in Williamsburg.
4. Gramma B rolls. aaaahhh...
5. fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies.
6. pumpkin pie
7. shrimp fajitas from Juanito's

SEVEN people I invite to do this blog:
1. Tonya
2. Niki
3. Cherie
4. Amy G
5. Kelli
6. Nicole
7. Joni

All right ladies. Your turn.

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

hey, I have a closet full of unfinished cross-stitch projects too... that bunny one would have looked really cute if I'd ever finished it before I re-decorated the room it was supposed to go in!

Don said...

I've read several of these, and although I've got to admit I'm biased, this is the best one I've seen so far.

Besides, the husband section makes me all melty.