Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Butler Did It!!

So, our dishwasher has this neat little setting that allows you to either air dry your dishes or run them through a heating cycle to fry them dry. I prefer the heat dry, because nothing makes the irritating task of unloading the dishwasher more irritating than putting away dishes that have water pooled in and on them! Environment be darned, I'm running that heat cycle!!

Anyway, the last few weeks I have occasionally found my dishes a bit on the wet side. Really wet. Like, someone has been switching the settings on me.

I, of course, blamed my husband. Maybe he's on a passive-aggressive environmental streak... I mean, I know none of the children have any desire to touch the dishwasher unless under extreme duress, so it couldn't be one of them. Except, maybe Spencer. Could he be behind all of this? Is this just a plot to make me a little crazier, day by day?

I walked into the kitchen today, and who should I find at the controls? Yes, the baby. Looking at me all sweet and innocent.



I guess I'd better go apologize to my husband now.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

that is too funny. gotta love how the little ones like to push the buttons :)

Don said...

It's good to be vindicated.