Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Salute to Elder Bugg

In honor of Spencer receiving his mission call (see post below), I sifted through some of our more recent photos of him, and decided to post a few.

In June 2007, he and his dad both graduated; Spencer from high school, and Dad from law school. Aw, aint they cute?
This past summer, during our family "Red Rock Tour of '08", I caught Spencer lazing about one of the petrified logs. (Insert wolf whistle here.)



This one I called "The Goggle Guys". We had fun over the July 4th weekend, totally taking over a friend's backyard pool. I think he even got Josh to let go of the edge. Ah, summer.
We love our Spencer, and are looking forward to posting many mission photos over the next couple of years. Yea Spencer, er, Elder Bugg!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations Spencer! That is so exciting (and I'm sure nerve-wracking for mom and dad). That is just amazing. And Heather, thank you for your kind, insightful words.