I know some people who exercise. They even run, and claim to enjoy it. Some people I know call a friend on the phone and rant. Some people pray. Some try and crawl back to bed, hoping that it will all go away. I think I've tried all of those things--except the 'run' thing. I only run if:
A) one of my children is in mortal danger, or
B) I'm being chased by an axe-murderer.
Fortunately, I guess, I don't run much.
But I left one coping strategy off my list, and it's my very favorite one. I eat. Boy, do I eat. Which explains the following photos.
This was my life...
And this...
And this is how I dealt with it...
Ahhh. You know, sometimes a little rocky road ain't such a bad thing.


1 comment:
It's been three years since we moved. It only seems like one, but I know how it feels. This is the longest we've ever lived in the same place.
Post a Comment