Can you believe that he's more than a third of the way through? It seems like he just left. Spencer sent home some photos this past week, and I thought I should post some of them, so that those of you who are interested can take a peek into the window of his life in Bulgaria. Now granted, most of these photos were taken on his preparation day, so it looks like all he does is goof off.
Believe me, that's not how it really is. I promise.
He's had some amazing experiences so far, and it's been wonderful to watch him grow and change every week.
This next photo actually has nothing to do with him, but I just loved it.
I thought it was charming.
Here he is enjoying some down time with fellow missionaries on the beach at the Black Sea.
(he's the one at the center--third from the right)
(he's the one at the center--third from the right)
This one made me incredibly nervous, but it was also lovely.
Just cover your eyes if you get dizzy.
There are more, but I'll save them for another time. Just know that he is well, and is doing his best to serve the Lord in Bulgaria. It's been a tough mission with much adversity, but he tries every day to do his best. Thanks for your prayers and concern on his behalf; if you are interested in his email address, just let me know in the comment portion.


1 comment:
I think I already mentioned this, but my brother was one of the first four missionaries to open up Bulgaria and I think it was a tough mission then too. It's so neat to see these amazing pictures.
I'll never forget the smell he carried with him returning home...watch out! Though maybe about 20 years has changed the country for the better :)
Post a Comment