Dallin's had a busy year. In honor of his birthday today, I thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures of him.
Here he is at White Sands National Monument.
Having some lunch, hanging out at Sequoia National Park.
Helping Adam with his Boy Scout Eagle project.

Dancing through puddles in a summer storm.

Figuring out how to get his own snacks.

Enjoying some serious playground time while visiting with Grandma in Saint George.


Scaring Mom to death at Cedar Breaks.

Catching a quick snack.

We love our Dallin. He makes life just a little more fun.
2 comments:
Heather! You are so sweet. And what an adventurous life you have! How is your missionary man? How is the job and the "new" life and all of that going? We sure miss you here in Williamsburg. Tell your family hello. And really, these CANNOT be photos of the peanut that was inside your tummy when you were here! Amazing!!
Is he already two? Yikees!! Where has the time gone. I hope things are going well over in Europe. (Wink Wink, nod, nod Since you don't like to be to specific)
We miss you guys.
Diana
Post a Comment