Yesterday it was Logan's birthday.
His 14th birthday.
You know, that's pretty weird for me. I mean, it's one thing to have a teenaged son. It's another to have two teenagers. But, three? Honestly, how can this happen? I know that 13 is the official "teenager" birthday, but maybe these things just register slowly with me. Whatever.
It was a fun evening, with an ice cream cake (not too bad for a last-minute attempt), his favorite dinner (go, hamburger-noodle-skillet!), and some gifts. Of course, some might say the best gift was the one given to him by 7-year-old Josh. No, not the picture he made--not that it wasn't cute as can be.
No, the best gift must be the bronchitis that Josh has felt necessary to share with his big brother. Just in time for his birthday. I'm sure Josh just wanted to make sure that Logan could spend his special day playing computer and video games at home, rather than working hard at school. What a sweet brother. Aaaah, sharing. It's what kids do best. At least, when it comes to germs.
Sorry, Logan.


3 comments:
Logan got a haircut. Wow. I'm still having a hard time envisioning Adam with a haircut. You'll have to send out the mission photos in a few years. Hope you are loving Europe. Happy Birthday Logan.
Di
the things that our childres WILL share amaze me!
I can't believe how old he is!
Post a Comment