Hello?
Hello?
Is this thing on?
I know it's been a while (cough, cough), and I thought I should just check to see if anyone was still out there.
Life's been a bit crazy lately, what with changing continents and all, but I think we're settling back into normal. Or maybe we're finding our "new normal". I don't want to be too specific as to where we are, but let's just say that if you need some crumpets or scones, give me a holler.
Life without internet is not very fun. Life without internet for three months is really not very fun. Those things take longer here, so even after all of the moving, it still took a month after taking possession of our home to get internet there. Don't ask me why. It's just one of those things. I'll have to do a post about "those things". Heaven knows, there are plenty of them. A friend of mine calls them, "What the hecks". She's a nicer person than I am.
So anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I'm back, baby, and loving this thing called technology. Now we'll just have to see if anyone still checks this poor excuse for a blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So glad to hear from you. Did you end up finding a place on base or off? I need to hear all about what you guys are up to. Did you end up spending your anniversary in Paris or Rome? We have some other really good friends of our that are there with you. (We just found out) He's an Internal Medicine Dr named Pete Clifton and his wife's name is Analisa (She goes by Lisa). They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. (They are LDS so maybe you have already met. I don't know what the wards are like or where they are living.) Anyhow, I hope you are adjusting well. We miss you.
Diana
Welcome back! I love the phrase "What the hecks" I am totally stealing that. We just watched Mountain of the Lord and thought of you guys:) It is so cool knowing a celebrity.
Oh, I check it religiously! It makes me feel better knowing that I blog more often than at least one person! :) Good to hear from you!
Yay, your alive! ;) Can't wait to hear all the lovely move details! Wow, how very different our Clovis ward must look now! I think moving overseas would be one of the scariest and most exciting/wonderful experiences ever! Seriously, can't wait to hear all about it!
no stinkin' way! what? england, i'm guessing? i'm so so jealous!!
Post a Comment