Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Last of the March Madness

Just a couple more things from March, and then I can move on to April--woot.

I can tell you're all on pins and needles...

The rest of the photos I found are of home-stuff; not thrilling for some of you, but I'm including them anyway, because I'm a proud mom.  And that's what we moms do.

Dallin continues to love playdoh.  He has a long history with playdoh--if you doubt, just check out this post from long ago, and look at his face.


He made a map of the world.

And was very proud!



And silly.

And then there was the Parcheesi game with Josh, who gets a little competitive and has no qualms about sending his mother packing even though she's really close to home.  Not that I have a problem with that--that's mother love.


And just look at that comeback--the tigers win by a nose!  
And that's saying something 
when you're competing with elephants.  
Hahahahaha!!

Tap, tap...is this thing on?


 Just a little close-up of that amazing comeback--yeah, baby!
We are the champions, my friends!
Go Tigers!


Maybe next time, man.  Oh, and lest you think I'm the meanest mom on the planet for recording this epic loss for posterity...it was Josh's idea.  What a good sport.  I wonder where he gets that?

Must be from Dad's side of the family.

No comments: