Okay, so this has absolutely nothing to do with spring break. You can thank me later, because all nine of my blog readers are probably sick to death of hearing about it.
I was checking my blog stats tonight (because I'm vain like that) and I just hit 5,000 page views.
That's wicked cool, at least in my little world. So, thanks for hanging with me all nine of you wonderful people! You rock, and you totally made my day!
And now, back to our regularly scheduled posting.
Sorry.


2 comments:
Haha, I love you Heather, and I love being one of your 9, you always make me smile. It's great that we get to know all the little details even though you're so far away. Keep writing!
Thanks for sharing your Spring Break trip! It reminds me of all the packed vacations we used to take. They were exhausting but we loved them!!
Post a Comment