There are some days that seem to drag on forever, and there are other days that fly by. I'm not sure what makes the difference, but in my life as a mom I seem to bounce back and forth between those extremes. I find my job to be a joy and a desperate juggling act at the same time. Time can feel a bit fuzzy for me.
I'm so thankful for birthdays that give me time to pause and see just how wonderful the journey has been with each particular child.
Today my Abby turns 14. Goodness. How did we get here?
Happy Birthday, sweet Abby. We love you!













2 comments:
The lyrics of "Sunrise, Sunset" from "Fiddler on the Roof" kept going through my head as I looked at the pictures :)
Happy Birthday Abby!!!
I remember how geeky i am when I see that braces thumbs up picture.
Post a Comment